FITM Managing Director, FitAsia Group Managing Director and Fitness Educator, and UPM, USM and TAR-UC Fitness Industry Advisor
Education and Qualifications:
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Group Fitness Instructor
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Health Coach
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Medical Exercise Specialist
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Corrective Exercise
- International Society Of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) Sports Nutrition Specialist
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelor of Accounting
Fitness Specialisation: Personal training and physique transformation.
Former Occupation: Audit Assistant for Deloitte.
Achievements: Mr Malaysia Junior 2001 and Mr Asia 2002 Finalist.
Hobbies: Spending time with loved ones, going for massages and travelling to beach locations to relax.
Favourite Workout Type: Bodybuilding, strength training, running, and outdoor cycling.
Favourite Food: Fried chicken.
FITM was established in 2007 and it’s been absolutely phenomenal to witness how much we’ve grown over the years. None of this would have been possible without our fantastic team – they are the key people who’ve helped get FITM to where it is today. Education is important as it gives you the fundamentals to kick start your career, but we can’t discount how vital experience is too. I’m a firm believer that being able to strike the right balance between science and practice will make you a true fitness professional.