Ee Ling Yeoh
FITM Chief Education Director and FitAsia Educator
Education and Qualifications:
- BSc. (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics, International Medical University, Malaysia
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Health Coach
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Medical Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Emergency First Response (EFR) Instructor
- Trainfitness UK T3 Programme Leader
Former Occupation: Dietitian.
Achievements: FITM Employee of the Year 2015.
Hobbies: Travelling and watching television.
Favourite Workout Type: Resistance and functional training.
Favourite Food: Soup.
Want to know what I really do as Chief Education Director at FITM? My responsibilities include course development, ensuring that our courses are up to date (not to mention what students actually need!) and training educators too. I’m happy to be part of the FIT family. I get to meet a lot of people daily and have students from places like Maldives, Taiwan and Singapore – I can proudly say that I have students from all over the world!